Plans continue to evolve as the circumstances continue to change. Your patience is appreciated. Geauga Public Health will be accepting calls to schedule vaccination appointments for eligible individuals. Calls will only be accepted on Tuesday of each week, beginning at 9:00 am. We expect a high volume of calls. If you get a busy signal please call back.
Appointments will ONLY be made for the current week because we do not know how much vaccine we will have for the following week.
Appointments will ONLY be made for those who meet eligibility criteria established by the state because this is a state asset. The people scheduling your appointment do not have the authority to deviate from those criteria.
- The phone number to schedule an appointment is 440-279-1940. No other phone numbers will get an appointment scheduled.
There are other providers of vaccine in Geauga County. These include the following entities which are also taking calls for appointments.
Discount Drug Mart in Chesterland - by appointment only
12575 Chillicothe Rd., Chesterland (440) 729-2400
Giant Eagle Pharmacies - by appointment only
15400 West High St., Middlefield (440) 632-5587
351 Center St., Chardon (440) 286-8680
12692 Chillicothe Rd., Chesterland (440) 729-5457
8515 Tanglewood Square, Chagrin Falls (440) 708-1277
CURRENT STATE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Residents who live in group quarters (group homes, etc.) and staff who provide routine direct care of those individuals
- EMS and Healthcare providers who provide direct care to people known to have COVID
- People involved in the administration of COVID vaccines
- Add residents 80+ years of age
- Add residents 75+ years of age
- Add residents with cerebral palsy, spina bifida, congenital heart disease, type 1 diabetes, inherited metabolic disorders, epilepsy, Down syndrome, fragile x syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, Turner syndrome, cystic fibrosis, severe asthma, sickle cell anemia, alpha and beta thalassemia.
- Add residents 70+ years of age
- Add employees of K-12 schools
- Add residents 65+ years of age
CHINESE, ARABIC, GERMAN, FRENCH, CREOLE, KINYARWANDA, MARSHALLESE, NEPALI, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, SWAHILI, TIGRINYA & TURKISH translations of the distribution information can be found at https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/covid-19-vaccination-program.
Geauga Public Health offices are open for business by appointment only. There are self-serve forms and a locked drop box available in the lobby at 470 Center Street, Building 8 to leave materials that do not require an appointment.
To schedule an appointment to pick up a permit, contact Environmental Health at 440-279-1914 x0. To request copies of property records, please e-mail email@example.com.
For an appointment to obtain a birth or death certificate, call Vital Statistics at 440-279-1902. To order birth or death certificates on-line, please click here. Masks are required by all visitors.
For cribs, car seats and naloxone, please call Population Health at 440-279-1950 to schedule a pick-up time with our staff members.